You will find what you need. We promise!
Keys for days. From Fender Rhodes to dark pianos, and haunting organs, the choice keeps growing every day
Looking for that lo-fi snare, kick or just a cool crunchy texture, we got you covered with hundreds of textures and thousands of lo-fi drums and breaks.
That 90 Pete Rock and Premo style horn stabs? Check! Tons of horn one-shots for those looking for that original NYC sound.
All our sounds and samples are royalty free and ready to use as is or chopped up. No copyright hassle and no hidden fee’s. It’s all yours forever.*
We specialize in samples that sound like they came from old vinyl or dusty cassettes. We work hard to give it that extra analogue raw texture and we even include hiss, crackles and pops.
One-shots by the thousands. Drums, kicks, snares, hi hats, open hats, percussions, stabs, chords, grunts, sfx and more added every day.
Sorting made easy for a faster workflow.
Boom Bap Labs entire catalogue available. Make your own pack system.
Only $5 to start and create your own packs and kits.
All sounds and samples you purchase are yours forever. You only pay once. No hidden fee’s
You can re-download your purchases at anytime. All sounds are backep up on our servers.
All our sounds and samples are composed and created by us and are all royalty free. No copyright hassle.
Super streamlined process, no distractions.
1. Register (you’ll receive a confirmation email with your login and password).
2. Log in and buy credits (once logged in you will see the bundle price chart in your account section).
3. Explore sounds and add to cart (once you’ve purchased a bundle, preview sounds and add to cart the ones you like).
4. Pay and download (go to your cart and click checkout. Credits total value will be deducted from your credit balance).
5. Make music (all our sounds are in wav format so you can start making music right away. Load and play).
the raw sounds i’m
looking for. As a
Boom Bap producer
i can’t find that much
sounds in that category
I have finally found
a place where they
understand how the
real Hip Hop from
the 90’s is suppose
to sound like and being
royalty free at the same
It’s really fun to
have such a vast
sound palette to
create your own
custom packs. The
endless and the prices
are very good.